Hand & Foot Care
Skin is our body’s largest organ. It serves as a protective barrier between your insides and the rest of the world, helps to regulate body temperature and acts as a filter. Skin exists in a constant state of growth, with old cells dying as new cells are forming. It’s affected by every aspect of your life, from what you eat to where you live. Healthy skin is better in fighting signs of aging, healing minor cuts and preventing potential diseases. The skin on your hands and feet is noticeably different from most other areas of your body. Unlike those other areas, the skin on your palms and soles is a lot thicker and is missing hair. That’s why when taking care of hands and feet make sure to use products specially designed for hands and feet.
Is there anything else you can do to take care of your hands & feet? Absolutely!
So what can you do?
* Cut back on hand washing if possible.
Manage cracks on your hands. We recommend JOIK hand & foot salve which is extremely moisturizing and nourishes even super dry and rough skin.
* Use lukewarm water when washing hands or showering (instead hot).
* Moisturize- make sure to use hand and foot cream daily. Your skin is going to love you for that. Do your research and pick a perfect product for your skin type. (e.g. sensitive skin, mature skin)
* Use natural or near-natural products. Skin absorbs around 60% of what we put on it. That is why it is extremely important to pay close attention to the ingredients in your skin care products. Make sure that products you use do not contain harmful ingredients such as toxic chemicals, colours, parabens, silicones and mineral oils.
* Eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Remember healthy skin starts from within!
Anti-aging hand cream and day cream.
Anti-aging hand cream with vitamins & alpine herbal extracts$49.95
Exfoliating hand and foot mask$24.95
Hand & foot salve for cracked & dry skin$19.95
Nail & cuticle oil with neem oil$14.95
Refreshing foot bath salt with menthol & peppermint$24.95
Warming foot bath salt